Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Drag Queen From Hell

                                                                            Drag Queen from Hell
His name was Louis. He was quite a sight to see I suppose, standing six foot three and wearing red, stiletto, high heels. His painted red lips sloped downwards in a frown. A white mask hid his brown skin. Pink, elbow length gloves cover up his brown hands. His lean, muscular chest was exposed in a lime, green cocktail dress. His sinewy biceps flexed superfluously as he clutched his solid ax in his hands. His powerful, runner’s legs rippled with muscle as he stomped through the snow covered streets.
He peeked inside the window of Jamie Wallace. Jamie’s skin was as fair and white as he wished his face was. Her blonde hair cascaded over her slender shoulders. Her pouty, red lips smacked of eroticism. ‘’Why can’t I look like her,’’ thought the psychotic Louis.
The mask he wore had pouty red lips and blonde, plastic hair. Jamie’s husband Alex was watching the couple’s daughter Lizzie sing in a Church, Christmas pageant. Jamie set the ham down on the table and checked her watch. ‘’Alex and Lizzie should be home any minute.’’
Louis waited until he saw Jamie vanish into the kitchen before he slipped into the house and sneaked up the stairs. Louis hid in Jamie and Alex’s bedroom closet. Five minutes later Alex and Lizzie walked through the front door. Lizzie’s red curls bounced as she walked.
Alex’s red, curly hair resembled red, pubic hair. ‘’How was the pageant,’’ Jamie asked.
‘’It was superb. Our daughter was so amazing her singing brought tears to my eyes,’’ Alex boasted.
Daddy stop it; you’re embarrassing me,’’ Lizzie said.
Alex smiled. ‘’I can’t help it you’re my little girl you’ll understand one day when you’re a mommy!’’
‘’I’m never getting married; boys are gross,’’ Lizzie groaned.
Jamie chuckled. ‘’I have a feeling that one day you might feel differently towards boys.’’
‘’God I hope so,’’ Alex groaned.
‘’I don’t want another Aunt Mary in the family.’’
‘’ Never mind that let’s all bow our heads for grace,’’ Jamie said.
The family bowed their heads and Jamie began reciting the prayer. ‘’Lord we thank you for this meal we are about to receive on this fine Christmas Eve and we pray for many more splendid years together as a family amen.’’
Alex looked up and smiled at his wife. ‘’That was a lovely prayer sweetheart!’’
‘’Thank you honey,’’ Jamie said.
The lights went out. Lizzie screamed. ‘’Relax,’’ Alex said.
We probably just blew a fuse or something.’’
The lights turned back on and Alex saw his wife slumped over: her head rested on the table. An ax was buried deep in her skull. Alex rushed over to his dead wife and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and sobbed. He soon came to the realization his daughter was missing. ‘’Lizzie where are you,’’ Alex called to his daughter. No reply.
Alex saw a bloody arrow painted on the wall that pointed up the stairs. Alex climbed up the steps. On the wall another bloody arrow pointed toward Alex’s bedroom. Alex gasped when he saw his daughter bound to the bed with rope and gagged with masking tape. ‘’Oh my God baby are you alright,’’ Alex yelled.
Lizzie’s eyes went wide with fear and desperation. Alex looked over and saw Louis gripping a large axe in his powerful yet feminine, gloved hands. Alex ducked and tackled the killer to the ground. The mask fell off in the process. ‘’Louis what the fuck do you mean by killing my wife and tying up my daughter you nutcase,’’ Alex screamed.
Louis sobbed. ‘’I’ve worked with you for eleven years and I love you; I couldn’t stand seeing you love Jamie when you should’ve loved me, I can make you happy baby, just give me a chance,’’ Louis confessed.
Alex straddled the killer and picked up the ax. Louis screamed as Alex buried the ax in Louis’ brain. Alex untied his daughter and held her in his lap as she sobbed fat tears. He stroked her hair. ‘’I love you Lizzie,’’ Alex whispered.
‘’I, I love you too daddy,’’ Lizzie whispered back.

                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment